GB-Canterbury: MR21_003 Provision of Insurance Services 2021 - 24
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Canterbury: MR21_003 Provision of Insurance Services 2021 - 24
2. Awarding Authority:
MR21_003 PROVISION OF INSURANCE FOR 2021-24 (Excluding Broking Services)
University of Kent, Darwin College, Canterbury, CT2 7NY, United Kingdom
Tel. 07921487627, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mark Reed, Attn: Graham Mason
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Financial services: Insurance services and Banking and investment services.
4. Description: Damage or loss insurance services. Liability insurance services. Motor vehicle liability insurance services. As part of a wider strategy to collaborate on a number of projects, the University of Kent (UoK) and Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) are running a joint tender process for insurance services. This tender is for insurance services only and is not a broker tender. Both the University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church University are contracted with Aon Insurance Brokers.
5. CPV Codes:
66515000 - Damage or loss insurance services.
66516000 - Liability insurance services.
66516100 - Motor vehicle liability insurance services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKJ44 - East Kent
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: East Kent,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/04/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Darwin College University of Kent
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no